705 W. 9th St. Los Angeles, CA 90015
The WaterMarke Tower is an impressive luxury high rise residential building in Downtown LA. It’s located in the growing neighborhood of South Park. The best features about this building is that it has many amenities. The amenities are classy, upscale and memorable. Another great benefit of living in this building is that it is close to stores, restaurants and entertainment. Ralphs® is across the street from the Watermarke Tower and the new Whole Foods Market® is a couple blocks away. The upscale and trendy restaurant Faith and Flower® is at the bottom level of the building. LA Live® and the Staples Center® is a few blocks away. The WaterMarke Tower has an impressive pool with skyline views. It also has two gyms, a private wine cellar with a dining room and a club lounge with billiards.
WaterMarke Tower Building Features
- 35 Stories, 214 units
- Stainless steel Jenn-Air© Appliances
- Bosch© Washer & Dryer
- Custom Backsplash
- Caesarstone© & travertine Countertop
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Open Concept Floorplans
- Italian Soft Close Cabinetry
- Hardwood Floors with 2 Finish Options
- Walk in closets
- Moen© Faucets
- Oversized Balconies
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Central Heat and Air
- Panoramic Views
- Amazing Skyline views of DTLA from the WaterMarke Tower
- Original artwork by artist and founder of H-Studio,© Shlomi Haziza are placed in the lobby, reception area and most of the common areas such as the clubhouse, pool, and pool level clubhouse.
WaterMarke Tower Building Amenities
- WaterMarke Tower’s 24 Hour Concierge
- WaterMarke Tower’s 75 Foot Infinity Pool with Unbelievable City Views
- WaterMarke Tower’s Expansive Sun Deck
- Serenity Garden
- Outdoor Grills
- WaterMarke Tower’s 20 Seat Private Theater and Presentation Room
- Private Dining Room
- WaterMarke Tower’s Climate Controlled Wine Cellar and Tasting Room
- WaterMarke Tower Level 7 Lounge
- WaterMarke Tower Club Lounge with Billiards
- Cardio gyms
- WaterMarke Tower Club Level Fitness Center
- WaterMarke Tower Yoga Studio
- WaterMarke Tower Game Room
- WaterMarke Tower Hot tub
- Dog Run
- 2 Conference Rooms
- Full Catering Kitchen
- Gated Onsite Parking Garage
- Controlled Elevator Access
- Retail level: Trendy Restaurant Faith and Flower©
Overview of the WaterMarke Tower building:
- The views of the city skyline are spectacular! Jaw dropping LA views!
- Layouts and use of space are designed wisely!
- Kitchen cabinets and island offer tons of storage space!
WaterMarke Tower Recommendation from a client!
“Maple Navarro knows Downtown LA inside and out because she herself is a resident! She takes her customers needs very seriously. I told her my ‘dreams’ and wishes and within hours had a ‘tour’ lined up for me with several different downtown lofts. I will definitely recommend her to other (in fact, I already have!), and will certainly use her again. Thanks, Maple!” Client: Watermarke Tower tenant.
Past Leases at the WaterMarke Tower by Greenstone Properties Realtor® Maple Navarro Unit #1807
Just Leased by Maple Navarro at the Watermarke Tower in DTLA! 2bd, 2ba $5,500 a month!
To check out more info on South Park!
Current News in South Park!
New Parklet on Hope Street! It is a miniature version of a gathering spot such as a park.
Community Information about the WaterMarke Tower!
Alt 98.7® holds concerts at the WaterMarke Tower which is open to the WaterMarke residents. Past concerts include singer Demi Lovato performing at the WaterMarke Tower pool and singer Elle King performing at the WaterMarke.
News about the WaterMarke Tower!
Downtown LA’s WaterMarke Tower sells for record breaking $160.5 million. (September 2014)
- It was purchased by Bethesda, MD-based ASB Real Estate Investments.
- The WaterMarke Tower, the 35-story luxury apartment high-rise with 214 units is the most expensive apartment community sold in the state of California.
History of the WaterMarke Tower
- The WaterMarke Tower was originally built in 2009 as condos by Meruelo Maddux. (now called Evoq Properties).
- Because of the Great Recession, it was not occupied.
- The building was converted to luxury apartments in 2010.
- The WaterMarke Tower thrived as a luxury apartment.
Comments on the WaterMarke Tower Building:
Maple Navarro recommends this building because at night, the city skyline views from the unit’s balconies and floor to ceiling windows are absolutely unbeatable. You feel as though you are on top of the world! This is high rise living in DTLA! Experiencing the twinkling lights of the city skyline and watching as new buildings sprout and change the DTLA skyline is amazing! The location makes it easy to get to and from places such as to grocery stores Ralphs© and the new Whole Foods Market© and trendy restaurants such as Faith and Flower© and popular coffee shops such as Philz Coffee©.
January 27th, 2016 currently for lease at the WaterMarke:
$6,460 – 33rd Floor unit! 2bd, 2ba 1,536 sq. ft.
$6,410 a month! 32nd Floor Unit! 2bd, 2ba 1,537 sq. ft.
Please call Maple Navarro to see the WaterMarke Tower today at (310) 430-1949! Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Greenstone Properties Calbre#01924421 LACondoSearch.com “Let’s Find Your Dream Apartment!”
#watermarketower #watermarke #watermarketowerleases #leasing #apartments #southpark #southparkleasing #southparkrentals #rent #rentals #luxury #dtla #ilovedtla