600 W. 9th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
The Skyline Condominiums rises 22 stories above ground level and offers luxury living in South Park. This building is located on the corner of 9th and Hope Street near downtown’s entertainment center, L.A. Live, Staples Center ®, Macy’s Plaza ® and many restaurants and clubs. It is also conveniently located across the street from Ralph’s. These condos have been privately remodeled and range in finishes and style.
The Skyline offers great amenities including a resort style pool, spa, barbeque, gym, racquetball court, clubhouse and 24-hour security. The building also has side by side parking and guest parking located in a secure garage.
With its central location to local entertainment, FIDM ® and L.A. Live ®, residents will enjoy being in a bustling part of town while enjoying the amenities at the Skyline.
The Skyline Condominiums Building Features
• 14 stories with 200 units
• 24 Hour Security/Concierge
• Recreation Room with Full Kitchen
• Racquetball Courts
• Secured Underground Parking
• Fitness Center
• Barbecue Area
• Full Service Building
• 2 Spas
The Skyline Condominiums Unit Features
• Units are Privately Remodeled and Range in Finishes and Style
• City Lights and Skyline Views
Picture Gallery of Amenities and Features
Units Currently for sale
Unit #305 $540,000 2BR/2BATHS 1,193 sqft Short Sale
Units Currently for lease
Unit #701 – $1,900 – 1BR/1BATHS, 754 sqft
Sold in last 6 months
Unit #808 $400,000, 1/10/2014, 1BR/1BATH, 754 sqft
Unit #1002 $380,000, 9/27/2013, 1BR/1BATH 754 sqft
Unit #709 $550,000, 9/12/2013, 2BR/2BATHS 1193 sqft
Unit #1102 $385,000, 9/11/2013, 1BR/1BATH 754 sqft
Unit #1506 $805,000, 8/30/2013, 2BR/2BATHS 1625 sqft
The Skyline Condominiums MOVE IN PROCEDURES:
$200 move in fee
15 minute orientation with the manager is mandatory before moving in.
SKYLINE MOVE IN PROCEDURES
- All moving arrangements (including furniture and appliances) must be made
Scheduled with security and reviewed by Management. The phone number is 213-627-7370. Security will reserve the freight elevator (north elevator) for you, which will be padded. At no time can the PASSENGER elevators.
- You are responsible for any damages to the common areas. That includes carpeting, walls and doors. Prior to a move, security will verify the condition of the elevator and the common areas.
- To avoid any inconvenience or conflict, moving arrangements are scheduled one at a time (exceptions are made when feasible). In the event of a conflict or confusion the scheduled owner will have priority.
Scheduled moving hours are from 8am – 6pm Monday- Saturday.
Please do not leave furniture, boxes or debris on sidewalk or common areas.