743 S. Los Angeles St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014
The Santee building at Santee Village Lofts provides modern living while preserving the industrial design of the renovated manufacturing building. Constructed by Frank Stiff, the building was modernized by MJW Investments in 2007.
The residences retain the original concrete floors, large industrial windows, and high ceilings blending with the modern fixtures and features that define loft living. The Santee building features both a north and south orientation and features a variety of window styles.
This building is reminiscent of the early 20th century industrial era with its heavy, concrete-frame construction and ornamental facades. When you call Santee Village your home, you will be living in what was originally part of the early fashion industry construction boom. Today, it is a historical monument and provides residents with a modern minimalist loft lifestyle.
• 73 Units
• Basketball Court
• North and South Orientation
• Dramatic L.A. Views
• Conference Room
• Heavy Concrete Steel Frame Construction
• On-site Pharmacy
• Controlled Access Parking
• 24-hour Courtesy Patrol
• Dog Park
• BBQ Areas
• Fitness Center
• Rooftop Swimming Pool and Spas
• Market and Food Court
• Landscaped Courtyard and Fountain Area
• 10-14 Foot High Ceilings
• Oversized Historic Industrial Windows
• Polished Concrete Floors
• 6 Foot Bathtubs
• Stainless Steel Bosch ® Appliances
• Italian-style Kitchen and Bath Cabinetry
• Granite Kitchen Countertops
• Mountain, City and Skyline Views (per plan)
• Private Balconies (select units)
• DSL, DirectTV ® and Comcast Ready ®
• Architectural Concrete Columns in All Units
• Deep Stainless Steel Sinks