738 S. Los Angeles St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014
The Eckardt at Santee Village Loft provides modern living while preserving the industrial design of the renovated manufacturing building. Constructed by Hugo Eckardt and G.W. Harding in 1913, the building was modernized by MJW Investments in 2007.
The lofts have oversized industrial windows, concrete floors and columns, high ceilings all with lots of open space while keeping the historic look of the fashion industry. The Eckardt’s facade features paired windows facing westward into the street. The lofts are modern with minimalist designs.
This building is reminiscent of the early 20th century industrial era with its heavy, concrete-frame construction and ornamental facades. When you call Santee Village your home, you will be living in what was originally part of the early fashion industry construction boom. Today, it is a historical monument and provides residents with a modern minimalist loft style lifestyle.
• 7 stories with 48 units
• Rooftop Swimming Pool and Spas
• Landscaped Courtyard and Fountain Area
• Fitness Center
• Paired Windows Facing Westward
• Basketball Court
• Controlled Access Parking
• BBQ Areas
• On-Site Pharmacy
• Dramatic L.A. Views
• Conference Room
• Market and Food Court
• 24-hour courtesy Patrol
• Dog Park
• Architectural Concrete Columns in All Units
• 10-14 Ft. Ceilings
• Granite Kitchen Countertops
• Deep Stainless Steel Sinks
• Private Balconies (select units)
• DSL, DIRECTV and Comcast Ready
• Mountain, City and Skyline Views
• Polished Concrete Floors
• Oversized Historic Industrial Windows
• Italian-Style Kitchen and Bath Cabinetry
• Stainless Steel Bosh ® Appliances
• 6 Foot Bathtubs
• Energy Efficient Heating/Air Conditioning
• Washer/Dryer Hook-ups