746 S. Los Angeles St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Experience living in the bustling and exciting Fashion District of Downtown Los Angeles, when you call Santee Village your home. A five-story modern structure located on the corner of 7th and Los Angeles Street, the Santee Village Connell Building has a streamline facade with fluted piers that echo between paired windows with heavy concrete frame construction. The building’s architecture is characteristic of the early 20th century industrial era. It was constructed by Frank Stiff in 1917 and modernized by MJW Investments in 2007.
Located in the Fashion District, the building was named after the father of the fashion district and was granted historic landmark status in 2001. This building was built for business tycoon Michael J. Connell in 1917 as part of LA’s first garment and textile manufacturing construction boom that lasted through the 1930’s.
The building features a connecting bridge to the Santee Building. Each unit features open space and livability with modern standards and minimalist designs.
• 11 Stories with 95 units
• Connecting Bridge to Santee Street Building
• Dramatic LA Views
• Market and Food Court
• 24 Hour Courtesy Patrol
• Dog Park
• Basketball Court
• Features Triplicate Set of Steel-Frame Windows
• Rooftop Swimming Pool and Spas
• BBQ Areas
• Fitness Center
• On-site Pharmacy
• Controlled Access Parking
• Architectural Concrete Columns in all Units
• 10-14’ High Ceilings
• Mountain, City and Skyline Views (per plan)
• Granite Kitchen Countertops
• Private Balconies (select units)
• DSL, DirectTV and Comcast ® Ready
• Deep Stainless Steel Sinks ®
• Polished Concrete Floors
• Washer/Dryer Hook-ups
• Energy Efficient Heating/air Conditioning
• 6 Foot Bathtubs
• Stainless Steel Bosh ® Appliances
• Italian-style Kitchen and Bath Cabinetry
• Oversized Historic Industrial Windows