629 Traction Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Mura Condos provides Angelenos a place to live right in the vibrant Little Tokyo village and the artist community of the Downtown L.A. Arts District. Mura is sleek and stylish and is a mid-rise community which meets the L.A. skyline with five floors and 190 single and two-story condominiums raging from 590 to 1,699 square feet where Rose, Hewitt, Traction and Third meet. It is close to shops, restaurants and the neighborhood Farmers Market.
The common area amenities include a swimming pool, outdoor fireplace, barbeques, nice landscaping and fountains. Also, Mura condos has a state of the art fitness center. Parking is gated and secured at the street and subterranean levels.
Mura condos gives residence a calm and comfortable place to live along with living in the excitement of downtown with views of the downtown skyline.
Mura Condos Building Features
• 6 Stories with 190 units
• Pool and Spa with Views of Downtown
• State of the Art Fitness Center with Plasma TV’s
• Outdoor Fireplace
• Lush Courtyard
• Built-in Barbeques
• Serene Fountains
• Private Outdoor Recreational Center
• Gated Secured Parking
• Close to DASH, METRO Gold Line, and Union Station
Mura Condos Unit Features
• Private Balconies and Decks
• GE ® Stainless Steel Appliances
• European style Cabinetry
• Full Size Stackable Washer and Dryer
• 13” Porcelain Tile Flooring
• Central AC and Heat
• Granite Kitchens
Picture Gallery for Mura Condos
- Farmers Market in the News: Cartwheel Art