3810 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90005
In the heart of Koreatown, the Mercury Building is a modern mid-century architectural landmark building constructed by Claude Beelman in 1963. It is a white marble, grey anodized aluminum and bronze glass building, which has now been turned into 238 luxury high-rise residences in 2006 by Forest City Development. The Mercury was originally constructed to the highest standards to meet the demands of J. Paul Getty because it used to be the former headquarters of the Getty Oil Company.
The Mercury contemporary lofts offer panoramic views and floor plans from 740 to 1,500 square feet. These lofts have granite-slab countertops, stainless steel appliances, bamboo floors and Bosch ® washers and dryers. The building offers up to two bedrooms and two baths and some units have private decks.
The Mercury’s location is great for those who travel all over Los Angeles because it is central to downtown, Hollywood, Hancock Park, Beverly Hills and the beach. The Mercury lofts provide grand high rise living with great views and a central location to major Los Angeles attractions.
• 22 Floors with 238 Units
• “23” Rooftop Recreational Center with Panoramic 360 Degree Views
• Resort style Pool and Spa
• Seating Coves and Barbecue Area
• State of the Art Fitness Center
• Fire Pit
• Zen Styled Lobby with Terrazzo ® Floors
• Underground Parking
• 24-hour Building Security
• Mid-Century Modern Structure Housed in White Marble, Grey Anodized Aluminum, and Bronze Glass
• Event Lawn
• Stainless-steel Kitchen Appliances
• Gourmet Kitchens
• Sleek Euro-Cabinetry ®
• Granite-slab Countertops
• Bosch ® Washer and Dryers
• Private Decks (select units)
• Bamboo Floors