Luma condos Lofts
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES CONDOS LOFTS SALE LEASE
For Sale Units
#1712 1 Bd 1 Ba 1150 sf $829,000
#1209 1Bd 1Ba 1080 sf $715,000
#913 1Bd 1Ba 710 sf $520,000
#1503 1 Bd 1 Ba 860 sf 639,000
#1413 1 Bd 1Ba 710 sf 549,000
#1702 1 Bd 1 Ba 2Bd 3 Ba 1760 sf $1,624,950
#702 2Bd 3 Ba 1800 sf $1665,000
For Lease Units
#1806 2 Bd 3Ba 1750 sf $6,300
#PH 201 2Bd 2 Ba 2769 $14,500
#1313 1Bd 1Ba 710 sf $2,600
1100 S. Hope St. Los Angeles, CA 90015 (310) 430-1949 – DTLA
LUMA CONDO LOFTS CONDOMINIUM BUILDING
Luma Condo Lofts towers 19 stories above with 232 units of luxurious condo lofts living. The tall slender exterior is wrapped in glass giving Luma Condo Lofts abundant natural light. The coveted Luma Condo Lofts building was built in 2007.
Most of the Luma Condo Lofts have floor to ceiling and wall-to-wall glass windows providing dramatic views of the city. These “soft lofts” have rich wood maple hardwood floors and high ceilings. They also have stainless steel appliances, sleek modern wood cabinet. Kitchen and bath countertops are made of caesarstone or granite counter tops. The residences range from one and two bedroom live/work soft loft and penthouse units.
Luma Condo Lofts has amenities that are luxurious with beautiful views of the downtown L.A. skyline from the heated saline lap pool and spa. The deck on the fourth floor is designed with a modern, sleek look providing comfort and many intimate seating areas for residents to gather. For those that love to cook, there are several barbeque grills along with picnic tables to help you entertain your guests in a deck that has a peaceful ambiance with its bamboo shoots, waterfall fountain and serene garden experience. The Luma Condo Lofts outdoor common area is spacious and can accommodate many residents. Heat lamps are also provided near the swimming pool for residents who like to enjoy nighttime swimming. Residents can also entertain near the outdoor fireplace where there is lounge seating on the deck. The deck is shared with residents at Elleven.
Luma Condo Lofts condominium building has a modern, cosmopolitan and sleek interior design with an elegant lobby, an attendant and package delivery. There is gated parking and 24 hr front desk attendant and on-site security. It is close to many of L.A.’s best restaurants, L.A. Live , FIDM (the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise), the Staples Center, home to the world class sports and entertainment center.
If you are looking for the condo loft experience that is sleek, cosmopolitan and luxurious with world-class entertainment at your fingertips, Luma Condo Lofts building is the place to be. You can also get more information about Luma Condo Lofts and the latest condominium news in Downtown Los Angeles by checking www.ladowntownnews.com.
LUMA CONDO LOFTS BUILDING FEATURES
• 19 Stories with 236 Units
• Outdoor Terrace
• Heated Saline Lap Pool
• Outdoor Fireplace with Lounge Seating
• Sculpted Glass, Metal and Concrete Exterior
• Sustainable and Environmentally Responsible Design and Construction
• Large Elevations of Glazed Glass
• Outdoor Lounge Areas with Lush Landscaping
• Elegant Lobby with Attendant and Package Delivery
• Intimate Spaces for Gathering and Entertaining
• Barbeque Area and Outdoor Fireplace
• Street Level Retail Space
• Sleek Wood Cabinetry Ribbed with Glass Inserts
• Oversized Bathroom Mirrors with Integrated Vanity Light
• Designer Frigidaire Stainless Steel Appliances
• Utility Room with Washer and Vented Dryer Hookups
• Expansive Windows Featuring Operable Openings for Natural Ventilation
• Spacious Walk-in Closets (varies by plan)
• Outdoor Terraces and Juliet Balconies (varies by location)
• High-quality Cast Iron Tubs and/or Walk-in Shower with Ceramic Tile Surrounds and Glass Enclosure (per plan)
• Ice Stone Slab Kitchen Countertops ® with Matching Backsplash ®
• Modern Under Mount Sinks with Heavy Duty Disposal and European Pull-out Faucets ®
• Designer Stainless Steel Appliances Package by Electrolux ®, Thermador ®, Viking ® and
Bosch ® (Penthouse units)
• Pre-wired for Home Entertainment Systems
Closed Transactions by Greenstone Properties at the Luma Condo Lofts!
- LUMA Condos Unit #514 1100 S. Hope St. Unit #504 LA, CA 90015 $2,500 a month
- LUMA Condos Unit #611 1100 S. Hope St. Unit #611 LA, CA 90015 $2,300 a month!
- LUMA Condos #1507! 1100 S. Hope St. Unit #1507 LA, CA 90015 $2,600 a month! 1bd, 1ba 860 sq. ft. loft!
Please call Maple Navarro to see Luma Condos Lofts today at (310) 430-1949! Or email at email@example.com! Greenstone Properties Calbre#01924421 LACondoSearch.com “Let’s Find Your Dream Loft!”
Luma Condo Lofts FOR SALE UNITS 02/02/2016
Unit 1213 1 Br 1 Ba 700 sq. ft. $560,000
Unit 403 1 Br 1 Ba 860 sq. ft. $575,000
Unit 604 1 Br 1Ba 1010 sq. ft. $689,000
Unit 411 1 Br 1 Ba 880 sq. ft. $649,000
Unit 1314 1 Br 1 Ba 960 sf $680,000
Unit 612 1 Br 1Ba 1110 sf $699,000
Unit 1214 1 Br 1 Ba 930 sf $699,000
Unit 704 1 Br 1 Ba 1012 sf $718,000
Unit PH 201 2 Br 2 Ba 2769 sf $3,895,000
Unit PH 204 3 Br 4 Ba 3400 sf $5,000,000
Luma Condo Lofts Pending Sale
Unit 907 1 Br 1Ba 960 sq. ft. $618,000
Unit 6060 1 Br 1Ba 1010 sq.ft. $660,000
Unit 1106 1 Br 1Ba 990 sq. ft. $725,000
Unit 1502 2 Br 3 Ba 1760 sq. ft. $1,800,000
FOR LEASE 01/25/2016
#803 1 Br 1 Ba 860 sf $2575
#1401 2Br 3Ba 1580 sf $450
LUMA Condos Lofts Move in Information:
LUMA HOA info http://www.lumahoa.com/
$250 deposit to Luma HOA for moving in
Move in dates allowed are Monday-Sunday 9am -5pm
Luma HOA Addendum required for lease.
There is no move in form for Luma. Luma requires the lease and HOA addendum to be turned into the front desk.
Please call 213-742-0387 Luma Front Desk to schedule a move in slot.