420 S. San Pedro St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
The Little Tokyo Lofts pioneered the Little Tokyo/Arts District loft community. This building is located near the intersection of Little Tokyo, the Arts District and the Toy District. It features units ranging in size from a 700 square foot studio, to a two-story ground floor townhome and an expansive penthouse loft. Constructed in 1922, the Little Tokyo Lofts was modernized by Hammer Ventures in 2006.
These converted industrial spaces turned into lofts have soaring ceilings and hardwood floors. Light flows through the huge steel casement windows emphasizing the open space. The lofts also have designer kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and maple cabinets.
The amenities include an outdoor heated pool with sun deck and hot tub spa. For pet owners, there is a smart bark dog run. There is also gated garage parking and security maintains a 24-hour patrol.
• 6 Stories with 161 Units
• Inviting Heated Pool and Spa
• Open Garden Courtyard
• Smart Bark Dog Run
• Key Card Access for Security
• Secured Covered Parking Structure
• 24 Hour Security with Video Surveillance
• 30′ Ceilings in Two-story Lofts
• 12′ Ceilings in One-story Lofts
• Authentic Steel-Casement Windows ®
• Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances ®
• New Sinks, Faucets and Electrical Fixtures
• Elegant Hardwood Floors
• Balconies and Patios with City or Courtyard Views (select units)
JUST LEASED! LITTLE TOKYO LOFTS UNIT 214 – Maple Navarro BRE#01924421