Our Job as Realtors®
- Our job as realtors® is to guide you through the home buying process.
- As licensed skilled professionals, we are here to answer your questions to the best of our ability.
- As realtors® we act with your best interests in mind and exercise the utmost care in representing you. We abide by a strict code of ethics providing you with a high level of service, integrity, honesty and professionalism.
- We research and preview homes and lofts that meet your criteria and we coordinate private showings of these prospects for you. We evaluate recent sales data to help you with writing a successful offer.
- Our goal is to serve your needs and to make the home buying process which can be an intimidating and unfamiliar process an easier one for you.
- This is commonly a milestone in one’s life and we look forward to helping you with this purchase.
How do buyer’s agents get paid?
- We are paid when we have closed escrow and the buyer becomes the owner of the home.
- Regardless of how many homes we see and how many offers we write, we will not be compensated until an escrow closes.
- Traditionally, commissions are paid to the buyer’s agents out of the seller’s proceeds at the end of the process. There is no cost to the buyer.
- We, thank you for this wonderful opportunity to work with you to help you with this milestone in your life.
- We are excited to help you find your dream loft!