1130-1140 S. Flower St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(310) 430-1949 – DTLA
Flower Street condos lofts is one of the buildings that pioneered the community of South Park. It was converted by Lee Homes and CIM Group in 2003. Built in 1936, the building was originally the main distribution center for UPS. Flower Street Lofts is located on Flower between 11th and 12th Street.
Standing 4 stories, the Flower Street Lofts offer high residential ceilings from 14’ to 20’. The lofts have expansive windows, concrete floors and exposed ceilings. They also have gourmet kitchens and well appointed bathrooms.
Part of the vibrant community of South Park, Flower Street lofts provides a unique experience with entertainment just blocks away with the Staples Center and L.A. Live close by.
Flower Street Condos Lofts Building Features
• 4 Stories with 91 Units
• Centrally Located Between Residential South Park and L.A. Live Staples Center ®
• Covered and Secured Parking
• Controlled Phone Entry System
• Concrete and Steel
• Landscaped Interior Courtyard
• Exposed Piping and Duct Work
Flower Street Condos Lofts Unit Features
• Exposed Concrete
• 14′ to 20′ Ceilings
• Expansive Windows
• Views Facing East, West, and North
• Well Appointed Bathrooms
• Gourmet Kitchens
• Pre-wired for High Speed Internet and Cable
Flower Street Condo Lofts Closed Transactions by Greenstone Properties